Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Drafting

The elevation drawing turned out to be my favorite. I found it easiest because the measurements were a lot easier to get than the rest of the drawings. Also the poche looks the best in this drawing because of the different line weights and scenery that was used to show depth.

A floor plan from exercise 6.4. I looked at this and didn't know where to start. I think it turned out nicely though.

Above is the Venturi house floor plan. This wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be!

Above: The Section Cut of the Woodland Chapel was by the far the most difficult. All the measurements took the longest on this one along with the poche work that had to be done. But once I was all done I was proud to stand back and look at it finished nicely.

No comments: